Subject: [Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

Hi Jerry,

I will bring mine along in case Leica does not bring one.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?)
Message from dnr at horizon.bc.ca (David Young) ([Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?)
Message from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?)