Subject: [Leica] Reinhold Muller, Leica tech in Toronto Canada - kaput?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:31 2004

Right or Wrong tools, a camera owner who has no idea of what's inside of
his camera is a nightmare to the repair tech.  That's why I keep my hot
little hands out of my cameras and let the pros work on them.  It may cost
more, but at least they do not end up a pile of misc. parts.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Leicajay@aol.com                             |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           03/24/2004 02:55 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       lug@leica-users.org
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Reinhold Muller, Leica tech in Toronto
Canada - kaput?      |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I'd say "a set of the *wrong* tools" and add that a good number of Leica
owners have the hands of surgeons--literally--and camera repair is not up
there in
the same league, not by a long shot.

In a message dated 03/24/2004 3:43:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:
> I'm a camera repairman's worst nightmare: a customer with a
> high-end digital shutter tester

Actually the repairman's worst nightmare is a camera owner with a set of
tools.