Subject: [Leica] Reinhold Muller, Leica tech in Toronto Canada - kaput?
From: Leicajay at aol.com (Leicajay@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:31 2004

In a message dated 03/24/2004 4:05:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grduprey@rockwellcollins.com writes:
Right or Wrong tools, a camera owner who has no idea of what's inside of
his camera is a nightmare to the repair tech.  That's why I keep my hot
little hands out of my cameras and let the pros work on them.  It may cost
more, but at least they do not end up a pile of misc. parts.

Gene
In the famous words of Dirty Harry Callahan: "A man's got to know his
limitations".