Subject: [Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #3
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:40:01 2004

Graham said:
>>>After taking the shot something was
> bugging me and I eventually realised that I had focussed and fired without
> metering. By the time I got my act together the boat had moved 'off
> balance'. <<<<<<<

Oh geesh Graham don't tell us that! ;-) Hell we all believe you're the daily
photographic King of the UK! ;-) With your beautiful every day scenic.

Any excuse but.......  >>I eventually realised that I had focussed and fired
without metering. <<<

Now if you were using an M7 and just shot as you explained, you wouldn't
have required to meter! ;-)

Just kidding, because we've all done things like that at sometime in our
careers. Or worse, shot some of the most brilliant photographs of our lives
on invisible film! ;-)

ted

Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #3)