Subject: [Leica] FS: Metz 32...
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:40:01 2004

I guess I am using too much business-speak. In this case,
"rationalization" means that I recognize that given my purchase of the
DSLR, I no longer need three M-compatible bodies, so I have sold the
Bessa R2 and the M7 and kept my favorite, the M6HM (non-TTL), as well as
the 35mm Summilux, 90mm Apo Summicron and 21mm Voigtlander Color Skopar.
The M6 will serve as an analog backup. I have also kept my CL outfit for
those occasions when a DSLR or even the M6 are too big and heavy.

 From a financial point of view this has been quite beneficial, since my
Leica sales have more than financed the DSLR outfit plus 4 lenses plus 2
CF cards. But that was not the main motivation.

Nathan