Subject: [Leica] [Leica}"Digging" now available
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Sun Sep 5 07:14:10 2004

Phong...

Thank you for your kind words.

And yes there are lots of stories.  Access was near impossible, I only knew
that the project needed to be documented in a way that would represent the
truth about it.  It has been a very interesting ride.

Originals are available and along with assignments it is how I have
supported this work, all printed by me on black and white fiber
paper/archivally processed.  The prints are made on 16X20" paper.  Prices
available upon request.

And my sincerest thanks to the Leica community for permitting this
announcement.

Best,

Michael