Subject: [Leica] R.I.P. ILFORD
From: jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden)
Date: Sun Sep 5 09:34:28 2004

Jeffery Smith wrote:

> I guess we put all of our trust in Kodak now. But I sure liked Delta
> for
> scanning.

Sigh ... I'm a big fan of Delta 100 for 35 mm... the Astrocroatian
films are great for LF but IMHO Delta 100 is a great film for use with
Leica lenses where the resolution of the film allows the qualities of
the lenses to shine and the speed of the lenses allows use of fine
grained films. I've not had as good results with T-Max but perhaps I'll
need to modify my development techniques.

Jonathan