Subject: [Leica] Re: Ilford, B
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Mon Sep 6 12:56:40 2004

I've used and liked Ilford products over the years and if they
disappear, I'll miss them. However, I just ran a roll of Agfa APX-100
Professional through my camera and it's darned good stuff. Ilford makes
a great product but then so do their competitors and Ilford needs to be
careful that they don't lose market share during this time of turmoil.

Walker

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Re: Ilford, B)