Subject: [Leica] Trip to the Sequioas: analog and digital, like steel and wood
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Sep 6 22:09:57 2004

Definitely agree that digital is instant gratification, but really, the
scanning film is not a major problem. It does add to the cost, but you can
either spend major bucks and get a scanner with bulk film roller (Nikon is
the only ones I know of, but I can be very wrong), or just have the lab
scan them when you develop them. Either will cost you, but it is not a bad
way to stay w/ analogue capture route.

use richard at imagecraft.com)