Subject: [Leica] The year is passing
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Sep 10 18:07:14 2004

Just a reminder that the year is closing out on FOM2 for the second
last chance to be involved. Images should be submitted as soon as you
can in order to avoid the rush. The collation will be a little delayed
this year as I am away for all of October, but we will get the judging
CD'S out as fast as possible. If you are interested in judging again
this year let me know.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: The year is passing)