Subject: [Leica] The story of my detention by the NYPD
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 10:46:37 2004

I wonder what a Goth Girl would wear to the beach in Hawaii?

Gene
back from DC only to leave day after tomorrow for a trip out west to So.
Cal.  This work stuff sure gets in the way of my photo shooting, so does
falling down a river embankment with my leicas banging around - more on
this when I get back from the next trip.

Having been in a few "political events with good, bad and ugly people on
all
sides" it's best to say to the assignment.............. "Screw it, it ain't
worth the bull shit!" And get an assignment shooting Goth girls and
flowers!
Life's too short!  Or better, a travel magazine assignment on a warm South
Pacific island with beautiful models. ;-)  Goth girls and palm trees? Now
that's a heck of a combination. :-)

ted