Subject: [Leica] LUGers at Photokina?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Sep 19 14:48:34 2004

I'll be going to Photokina this year, and hope to
meet as many LUGers as I can, especially of
course European ones who never make it out to
Vancouver! A general meeting of various people
will take place 11am at the Leica booth on
Saturday. If you cannot come then, but would like
to meet some other time, let me know and I'm sure
we can arrange something. I'll be in K?ln from
the 30th of Sept., and leaving on Oct. 4.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design