Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: furcafe at yahoo.com (Chris Chen)
Date: Thu Sep 23 14:03:30 2004

I have a couple Tower 45's (Nicca 5L's) that I shoot
occasionally.  They're nice because while they have
the diminutive LTM form factor, they load like M
cameras & don't require film-trimming, etc.  I use
them w/a variety of non-Leitz (mostly Canon RF) LTM
lenses, as well as Contax RF & Voigtlander Prominent
glass (via adapters).  I also have a Canon P.

--- GREG LORENZO wrote:

>Who still uses their LTM camera?

And which camera or cameras, lens or lenses do you
like to use?

I use my IIIG with modern formula 50 Summicron
primarily for street
photography.

Regards,

Greg