Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Sep 26 07:04:17 2004

Me

I am not poor by any means but I am certainly not rich either.

We only run one car. I get around by bike, bus or scooter.
I keep a limited pool of camera equipment. When I bought the 50
Summilux Asph I sold three cameras and two lenses so that no new funds
were needed.

John Collier

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] new 1ds mark II)