Subject: [Leica] WAS: What SHOULD the week NOW: A SIP OF LAGAVULLIN. ; -)
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Mon Sep 27 08:53:52 2004

And to be savored at its fullest, Lagavullin or any single malt must be
sipped from the Riedel single malt glass which is shaped to deliver the
nectar to the appropriate spot on the tongue.  I've done the tests with
both wine and single malts - the shape does matter.

Roy

Replies: Reply from kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] WAS: What SHOULD the week NOW: A SIP OF LAGAVULLIN. ; -))
Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] WAS: What SHOULD the week NOW: A SIP OF LAGAVULLIN. ; -))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: What SHOULD the week NOW: A SIP OF LAGAVULLIN. ;-))