Subject: [Leica] Re: Nathan's PAW 40 and more: Photokina 2004
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun Oct 3 17:27:49 2004

Nathan:
Thanks for providing an "insiders look" at Photokina for all of us who
would like to go but are unable to do so.  I especially like the photos
of the road signs, the bridge, and the people in the building.  Gives a
clear idea of what is like being there.  You pics always tell a great
story and are impressive as hell to me.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA