Subject: [Leica] Kodak closure....
From: klaus.elmquist at get2net.dk (Klaus Elmquist Nielsen)
Date: Tue Oct 5 13:08:51 2004

I wonder if Kodak's film sales has been affected by their announcement of the
stop for film innovations? In other words that the customers has lost faith
in Kodak and seeks other alternative, either digital or other film brands.

The times are changing, yes, but why ask people to leave when they would have
liked to stay longer if they were invited to do so?

Cheers from a film dinosaur (without badge),
Klaus

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Kodak closure....)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Kodak closure....)