Subject: [Leica] My new R8 arrived !
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon Oct 11 12:23:51 2004

Gene.

You'll love the camera.  I've had mine for almost 3 years now.  I have an
R4, also, but since the R8 I rarely want to use the R4.  Only if I know I
am going to be lugging the heavy glass around and I will not be needing
the R8 only features does it see the light of day.  Or if I need a second
kind of film.  I concur with all your observations about the camera.  I
want an R9 for the weight issue, but haven't been able to justify the
cost because if I need a second body there is always that R4 sitting
there.

Aram

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] My new R8 arrived !)