Subject: [Leica] Foliage, was Coming back to film - film or digital ?
From: thlrlgrp at mac.com (Mike Cahill)
Date: Tue Oct 12 03:58:03 2004

On 10/12/04 2:42 AM, "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> wrote:

> Oh my! We used to live on the edge of Chelmsford, in Lowell (took a bath
> when we sold our house to move to CA ;_;) Of course the White Mountains
> have great foliage scene. I still remember hiking up the Fruit Loop
> Mountains with our first dog...
>
> At 11:20 PM 10/11/2004, Phong wrote:
>
>> Dan Colucci wrote:
>>> I am also from Mass., Chelmsford to be exact...
>>> You want a good foliage location - try Mt Auburn Cemetary in another
>>> week or so
>>

>> Dan,
>> I am in Acton, not too far.
>> Yes, Mt Auburn Cemetary is a beautiful place.
>>
>> - Phong
>
> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly, please
> use richard at imagecraft.com)

Greetings all, it's been a while since I've posted.  My better half and I
are heading to Vermont this weekend to do some foliage viewing.  I've been
there many times and I'm pretty familiar with the place.  I was wondering of
any of you fellow LUGgers have any suggestions as to locations that I might
have overlooked?

One of the cameras I'm taking is the Epson R-D1 with a group of M lenses.
Just got it, and I've only shot a couple of images. I'll upload them
shortly.

TIA

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Foliage, was Coming back to film - film or digital ?)