Subject: [Leica] Transparency film and purple clouds
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Oct 13 09:37:44 2004

I'm having this goofy problem with the film I shot on my trip.

In many cases dark gray cloud bottoms are being shown in the blues
when they are actually gray.

Is this shift toward the blue the way transparency films react to
under exposure? I was shooting Provia at 100.

I can post samples if anyone wants to see precisely what I'm talking
about. The digital images I shot don't have the same problem. :)

Adam