Subject: [Leica] Scanning C-41 B&W?
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Fri Oct 15 07:26:29 2004

On 15/10/2004, at 21:58, Aaron Sandler wrote:

> careful how I set the little histogram thingies

Hey Aaron,

I love those sophisticated technical descriptions, you're talking my
sort of language! :-)

Thanks for your response. Photoshop CS should be arriving on Tuesday,
so I'll play around with the CD from the first roll then. I'd rather
get the local mini-lab to scan because its so much quicker, as you
state, than the time it takes to mess around doing it myself. If I find
a corker shot I want to keep, then I'll scan it and put it through the
correct motions.

I'm pretty new to film scanning, so am just using the 'Easy Scan'
facility which gives me basic options. Obviously I have to step up and
get more control.

Appreciate your help.

Matt.

Matt Morgan