Subject: [Leica] Invitation to those in the Boston area...
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri Oct 15 07:35:58 2004

I would like to invite all of you in the Boston area and beyond to two
events around the release of my new book "Digging".

The first is a booksigning at the Borders store in the Cambridgeside
Galleria from 2pm to 4pm tomorrow, Saturday, October 16 (tomorrow).

The second is an exhibit and book event at the new Panopticon Gallery
located in the Commonwealth Hotel in Kenmore Square.  This is a show of 19
large prints from the book along with wine, etc. and a book signing.  The
date is Thursday, November 4 from 5 to 7pm.  Should be a good crowd.

It would be great to see you at either event.  Bring a friend!

My thanks again to the Leica community.

MH