Subject: [Leica] FS HD625 batteries
From: applemac97 at yahoo.com (Muhammad Chishty)
Date: Thu Oct 21 18:28:19 2004

For Sale:  HD 625/1.35V mercury cell batteries.  These
batteries are also known as MR-9 and EPX625.  These
were made in China.  I have used them for the last
three years with my Leicaflex SL camera body and Leica
MR meter.  These batteries are no longer being made.
I have too many stockpiled, which is why I am selling
some of them.  I have three batteries for sale.  Price
is $10 per battery plus postage.  For USA buyers,
postage will be two stamps, i.e. $0.72.  Please email
me directly at "applemac97 AT yahoo DOT com" if you
are interested.  Thanks!

=====
Muhammad R. K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance