Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Oct 26 14:50:02 2004

On 10/26/04 6:09 AM, "Greg Locke" <locke@straylight.ca> typed:

> Mark,
>
> This seems reasonable and logical. Whats the point of looking at prints
> with
> a loupe anyway.
>
> The only thing missing from this wonderful equation is compensation for
> near
> and far sightedness.
>
> 8 inches out from my nose ...useless.  Across the room...no problem.
>
> :^)
>
> Greg Locke

So your sticking to larger prints with longer lenses I hope?

For the propriety of things!

Seriously the guy in the photo will be looking right at you instead of
behind or in front of you.

And her smile will follow you around the room....

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/