Subject: [Leica] Today - was Tomorrow
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Tue Nov 2 12:37:25 2004

Managed to take a few shots, after I voted. I checked with the station
manager had no problem with it. The only person who gave me a hard
time was some rather militant woman, who claimed that I needed to ask
every person in the room if it was ok to take their picture, because
they
may be in SAG or another guild (this is in Los Angeles). She was very
aggressive and condescending, asking me if I was new in town etc.
I used to be a member of IATSE, when I worked for Disney, know more
actors than I care to admit in polite company and have never met one
who didn't want their picture taken. She dragged me over to the poll
manager and he told her to take a walk.

I didn't shoot a lot. It was very busy and I didn't want to interfere.

Feli

feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com