Subject: [Leica] 90 minutes in support of Democracy
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Tue Nov 2 15:32:57 2004

I met an American guy in an internet chatroom (which was accessible from
the networked game software while playing), and he said he was trying to
escape from the election and I said he should stop playing and go vote.
I think it's a waste of time waiting too.

Considering all the influeces America can bring to the world, I'd say...

For the world's sake(no, not the Japanese liquor), vote. Please do it
right this time.

Tom Kumagai