Subject: SV: [Leica] I finaly did buy one
From: gbugge-o at frisurf.no (Geir Bugge-Olsen)
Date: Tue Nov 23 10:26:35 2004

Thanks Daniel and all that did give me good advice thanks alot.
I have to agree to that i bought the 4 ver.of this lens found it on
finn.no,I tried the camera and lens last saturday here in Drammen,and was
very pleased with it.The next will be a 50 -cron and a 90 -cron.Or i might
try a 50 VC 1.4 nokton,but the 90 will be a -cron.I also did bought a 35
summaron without any serial no.Any know what time it is from?(in ltm) and a
90 elmar and a 135 hektor all ltm.Looks like new and will look good on my
IIIC.I will try them on the M4 some time.
Regards
Geir