Subject: [Leica] THANKSGIVING THANKS.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 24 09:00:26 2004

Given our American cousins wherever you maybe are about the planet are about
to celebrate your Thanksgiving Day with family and friends I'd like to offer
the wishes of the Northern Cousins you enjoy it to the fullest and in the
safety of your country and home.

Have a safe one, eat lots, drink little and enjoy the day after much better.
;-)

But most importantly from this side of the World's longest undefended Border
to your side of the World's longest undefended Border. May The Great Spirit
keep it that way so we'll always be able to share our Thanksgiving's without
misgivings!

Have a great one crew.
ted Grant
Victoria,  Canada