Subject: [Leica] Plustek scanner
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric C)
Date: Sun Nov 28 02:13:05 2004

Nathan,

It was tested by Amateur Photographer here in the UK.
They said it was very good, however only for PC's and the density of 3.3 was
not particularly high with others claiming between 3.9 and 4.2.

I will see if I can find the magazine when I get into the office in the
morning.

Also last weeks AP was excellent, being completely dedicated to the Leica M
series because of the M3's 50th birthday this year.

Eric.