Subject: [Leica] How to use a T4 adapter for "SL"
From: jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung)
Date: Mon Nov 29 13:46:05 2004

Hello Bob,

You need a T4 lens to mate with this adapter. A number of these lenses were
made in Japan and marketed in North America using the name of Spiratone and
a few others. They can be had for a song if you can find them. Make sure you
bring your adapter for test fit as they look very similar to the M42
universals. Good luck.

Joe L.