Subject: [Leica] Help! Email Avalanche!!!
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Thu Dec 2 18:26:33 2004

Here's what I do. I've set up message rules to put all message from the LUG
into a separate folder. When it gets to be about 400 - 600 messages (4 or 5
days worth), I sort the folder by subject, and read the ones I want to. If
there's one I want to keep, or respond to, I move the message into another
folder. Then I select all and send to byte heaven. As a tip, if you scroll
down the list (sorted by subject), the messages without "Re: [Leica] Re:
blah blah blah" are the ones to start with. If you sort by date, and start
at the most recent, the messages marked )for example) "Re: [Leica] Summicron
bokeh performance" will most likely include a reference to either single
malt scotch, George Bush, or camera bags, and bear little resemblance to the
original posting.

On a positive note, by subscribing to the LUG you will never be in doubt
whether your email is working....

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] Help! Email Avalanche!!!)
Message from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Help! Email Avalanche!!!)