Subject: [Leica] FS: Misc Canon EOS and Hasselblad, etc. (prices reduced!)
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Dec 3 07:37:38 2004

At 11:56 PM +0900 04.12.3, Tom Kumagai wrote:
>Karen
>
>Eh, are you moving away to Kyoto? :( :(
>
>I dont think I have ever mentioned about the backpack (I know you did
>not have any bad intent :)) because I never own one. Tabun, hitochigai
>desu yo.

Oooops... Another person the JP-list. I'm always confused.  Hitochigai.

But yes, I'm moving to Kyoto in January so I'm having a fire-sale of
all the yokeinamono that somehow pile up around me. I walk into a
used camera store i nJapan and cameras literally come zinging at me
and they stick to me on the way out.

Just last week, a Leotax TV came zinging right at me. I had to buy
it, poor thing.  Now I have to find a Topcor-S lens for it because it
came as an orphan child.

Karen
--
Karen Nakamura