Subject: [Leica] MP on sale
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Dec 3 19:58:08 2004

Ruben wrote:
> :-) :-) Hi Phong - I was trying to come up with something on
> numerology but  you beat me ten folds !
> all the best and welcome back from - well ??

:-)
i was just being silly.  I have been putting slave hours
on my (new) job.   Yeah !   I was out of work for a while
there.  I need to figure out how to find time for photography.
May have to revert to digital for the convenience.  Maybe not.
Whatever ...

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Off List)