Subject: [Leica] WHICH FILM ??? (COLOUR NEG FOR A WEDDING)
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 8 08:10:28 2004

In addition to the excellent suggestions of others, I add this: talk with
the lab tech/owner who will be doing the processing and printing. Ask which
films and ISOs work best with his processes and papers.

For example, my chosen lab suggests these films and ISO ratings: NPZ  800 at
ISO 640, Porta 400 at ISO 320, Portra 160 at ISO  160 and Delta 3200 at ISO
1000 for b&w.

Also, because you're the back-up pro, I'd go with the fast emulsions just
so
they don't say, "Well, even the pix from the back-up came out blurry."
Better grainy and sharp than smooth and blurry.

-Chris Lawson

Dear  All,

I am to shoot a wedding on the week end (for friends as a back up  pro).
Apart from my own Black and White preferences which colour NEGATIVE  films
would be suitable to capture decent colour. I don't want to use  slide but
would appreciate any direct advice in relation to Colour Neg as  I have
never
used it much?