Subject: [Leica] Local Talent Spotted with Leica
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Dec 16 13:13:23 2004

Didier Ludwig wrote:

> By the way, I have taped my M6 too - just because people used to stare
> at my camera and say "Oh watch, that's a Leica!" while you would like to
> shoot them discreetly. And they ALWAYS believe I must be a pro with such
> a camera (which I am not).
> Didier

Lots of people ask me from whom I inherited that cute little old camera
when they see my M6.
Or even worse, they say 'is that a digital camera?'
I now and then do some pictures for a magazine with my RB67. People are
sometimes disappointed that they can't see the shots right away on one
of these awkward little screens on the back of the camera. I then put on
the polaback and hand them over a real picture within 2 minutes. 'Wow,
that really is advanced technology, a real photograph in two minutes' :-)

Best regards,

Michiel

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Local Talent Spotted with Leica)