Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 45-48
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Jan 2 09:05:59 2005

Hello,

Week 45 is a lady working at a wok restaurant. I had to wait a bit
before we had eye contact.
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/45.html

Week 46 is my father in law who is reading a book to my daughter.
Somehow she doesn't agree with what he is saying.
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/46.html

Week 47 shows my daughter getting a pony for her horseback lesson. She
is not in focus but for some reason it doesn't bother me. It gives some
sense movement.
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/47.html

Week 48 is a portrait of my youngest daughter with her favorite pet, the
cat Benji.
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/48.html

Index at:http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.