Subject: [Leica] New Years Day photo
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jan 2 15:30:37 2005

Lovely portrait. The light does feel a bit flat, but the detail is
stunning: is it me or are all digital images going to look like this:
just too perfect. For years, I've avoided Fuji in general, because I've
found the colour too bright happy and contrasty, but as I use my
digital p&s more and more, my images seem to be looking more and more
the same. Same colour palette, same 'crisp' look. It may explain why I
still prefer film.

Cheers
On 02/01/2005, at 12:33 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> We had an open house down here in Arizona. This lady was one of our
> guests, neighbors who are almost all seniors.
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005-01/CRW_3328.jpg>
>
> Canon 10D with the 24-70L 2.8 lens. Taken with bounce flash. She's a
> lovely lady and still walks 5 to 8 miles a day. Slowly...but it
> counts.
>
> Comments and suggestions most welcome.
>
> Adam

Alastair