Subject: [Leica] Bessa R3A or M7
From: leicanikon at earthlink.net (Stephen Gandy)
Date: Sun Jan 2 20:43:38 2005

true enough, but the the Zeiss Ikon body also has a MAP in the US of $1800
-- or possibly more due to the recent dollar fall by the time it arrives on
dealer shelves in April 2005

3x the price of the R3A
or the R2A, which will arrive about 3 months before the Zeiss Ikon and has
35/50/75/90 framelines

The M7 is certainly a better camera than the other choices above, but not
everyone can justify the M7's much higher investment.

Stephen