Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon D2h
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon Jan 3 08:57:03 2005

On Jan 3, 2005, at 8:04 AM, Christopher Williams wrote:

> So, you're telling me that if I print an 16x20 from a 5mp and a 16x20
> from a
> 4mp, you can tell the difference? Some D2h images look better than my
> D100
> 6mp images.
> Chris

No one was talking about 4 vs 5 MP. We were talking about 4 vs 8 MP and
more and
you will definitely see a difference between the two on a 16x20
enlargement.

We were also talking about cropping and there isn't a whole to slack
for cropping at 4MP, if you
plan on printing at any reasonable size. Even 6MP will give you a
little more breathing room.

> I can't so you are better than me if you can.

Maybe a little more critical.
;-)

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                    2 + 2 = 4