Subject: [Leica] The colors, the colors . . .
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Tue Jan 4 13:10:02 2005

There's a lovely line from Pope, the "Rape of the Lock," I think, but
perhaps not:

"First the toasts went 'round and then the house."

Which has always caught the essence of a good, boozy party, which, alas,
Anno. Dom. 2004 was most manifestly not.

This isn't the last image that I made in the wee of New Year's morn, but
it should have been, for the sheer fun of it:

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/New/new_years_eve.htm

Cheers!

Chandos

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The colors, the colors . . .)