Subject: [Leica] BESSA r3a OR M7
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jan 4 14:20:36 2005

Hi Bill,

First at all, maybe due to my bad English, please don't consider my answer
to Karen as an offensive answer, absolutely not, if somebody did understand
on this sense, please accept my apologizes.

What I mind was on the sense that if I decide one day to buy or trade my M6
for a M7 or a R3A, maybe I would choose one of the extreme options: M7 or
R3A, if I choose the middle way I'll be neither with the advantages or
inconvenient of both systems. Beside this I understand that Karen was
meaning on the cost sense.

Well, I realize that "Political correctness" is probably only a very Spanish
sentence, probably Luis Casta?eda and Feli could explain better than me the
sense of this sentence, it means in our Country a sense of the common
thoughts accepted by the people.

I hope that's clear, and I insist, particularly to Karen with my apologizes
if somebody think that I was offensive, not at all!

Cheers and Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis