Subject: [Leica] paw 2... Rick at work
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jan 4 16:13:40 2005

GeeBee wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> It's a little early in the painting to judge how good Rick is but he
> certainly has the colours nailed down. I was really struck by how accurate
> his two paint palettes are.

yes!

  Nice framing and the subtle colours make for a
> very nice shot.

thanks...

> --Graham

thanks GeeBee...Rick Demont is very good... and
quite well known, he works mainly in Tucson. The
idea was to catch his painting early on, to show
the emerging scene...I thank you for your input...
which I appreciate.

I never miss one of yours...they are wonderful,
as my occasional comments hint... thank you, Steve

Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] paw 2... Rick at work)