Subject: [Leica] #007
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Jan 4 23:55:20 2005

Chandos,
I don't own a printer and I occasionally regret that. In this instance the
lack of a printer is a positive delight as  it would be a difficult negative
to handle to say the least. Printing it would probably result in the same
blown highlights and 'muddy' areas but I think I could probably have managed
it on one of my patient days. Hopefully, as I think is the case with the web
image, the overall effect would overcome the shots limitations. I will never
know :-)  Thanks for looking.

--Graham