Subject: [Leica] Photo Books and a New PAW
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 5 12:22:15 2005

In a message dated 1/5/2005 10:23:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:
>>In any case, I've decided to start a  PAW.  I will post weekly but
>>since I tend to photograph in  bursts, the photos will of necessity be
>>recent but not necessarily  from last week.

Dick, I fail to see how you can call pictures taken last summer your  PAW.
Not trying to be contentious, just wondering.  The whole point  of the
project
is to get us to think in terms of taking pictures often.   Too many of us
just
pull the cameras out when there's a sunny day and pop off  some snaps, and
never really learn anything about what we are doing.

The  picture, ideally is the best single picture you have taken the previous

week.   This doesn't limit your postings; it just means you have to  tell us
what you think is the best picture you have shot each week.

The point, of course, is to get you in the habit of using the camera of
your
dreams for something other than a object of art or for some kind of
mystical
sexual gratification.

If you need rulz, here day R.

The  rulz according to  Kyle:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/paw/

If  you are going to commit, it makes sense to try and follow some  form.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana