Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jan 5 20:27:23 2005

Tom,
You asked for Neopan 1600 used outdoors at the rated speed so here you
go:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW52/rachelmeetsapony

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW52/ridingapony

I think that Neopan responds to development changes very well.  In Xtol
diluted 1:3 I find a very long tonal scale in the negative.  For
example, both of the above images were shot in very bright mid afternoon
light.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com