Subject: [Leica] PAW week 1 uploaded
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 6 07:27:37 2005

Hi, Hans - Nicely exposed, nicely seen. If I have a criticism - in a
positive sense - it would be that the image would be stronger had it
been shot in a way to provide more context for the Egyptian Oasis - if
I'm reading the German correctly. For instance, if you'd shot more from
the left side of the wagon - perhaps with a wider lens, but with the 35
if that's what you had, and included more of the buildings in the
background and the fence, the image might have made more of a statement,
rather than just being a nicely exposed shot of a food wagon right after
sun down.

Best

B. D.