Subject: Releases [WAS Re: [Leica] Alright, I know they're not]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 6 08:21:01 2005

Great kitty pix.  Makes me miss my long-gone Russian Blue.

Your mention of releases, though, brings up an question regarding the
posting of pictures of strangers you've photographed on the street.

What is considered standard practice in the absence of a release?
Post and hope no one notices?  Something else?

Thanks.