Subject: [Leica] CV 40mm 1.4... image
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Jan 6 14:21:01 2005

Bob, John, I believe the areas in question are
being influenced by right,  bright sunlight,
entering  windows right.. on reflective oof edges,
esp CD boxes etc...I have not seen this so far, as
an attribute of the lens itself... but I may be
wrong !... and I will shoot some more.  btw, have
you seen this where we don't have strong light in
oof areas,  where we have reflective edges?

a few others... first two rolls ...all indoor
shots   at 1.4,   the images outdoors...well  !
it's Arizona... !!

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/folder-7579.html

thank for taking a look...

Steve