Subject: Releases [WAS Re: [Leica] Alright, I know they're not]
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 6 21:52:48 2005

Thanks, Buzz - I am now giving house space to THREE cats along with two
dogs. Don't ask how that's happened. Truth be told, I will FedEx one of
the three cats anywhere in the world if someone wants a vicious, nasty,
mean, physically gorgeous cat with a personality that's a cross between
a Great White, a school of hungry Piranhas, and a mother Kodiak with
cubs...:-)

The other two, however, are definite keepers - one who's been with us
for 11 years and is the absolute opposite of the beast described
above...all he does is cuddle, purr and drool ;-), and a recent arrival
- an almost white kitten who behaves as though she's just dropped allot
of acid..:-)