Subject: [Leica] American Robin
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Jan 7 13:25:31 2005

It's time I put warning labels on my photos, like the ones on convex
rear-view mirrors on cars that remind you that OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER
THAN THEY APPEAR

I'm open to suggestions.  How about EMULATION MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR
WEALTH or DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION?

;-)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

BTW the SL2 is my ISO 200 camera.  It has played a significant role in the
Black Phoebe and Ring-necked Pheasant photos.